Violet Ridge Church of Christ is an independent Church of Christ committed to a plea for unity among believers in Christ Jesus. The reason unity is necessary is “that they all may believe that you have sent me” (John 17:21). We follow the New Testament pattern of faith and practice as revealed in scripture without human additions, subtractions or practices. The commission given by Jesus establishes our existence: to make disciples and to teach men to observe all that our Lord commanded (Matthew 28:19, 20). Our purpose is to draw all men unto Christ Jesus who is our Savior and Lord.
To accomplish God’s will for the church, our ministry works to:
- Exalt Christ as the Son of God (Philippians 2:9-11)
- Uphold Jesus Christ as our only Savior (I Cor. 15:1-4)
- Declare Jesus as Sovereign Lord (Colossians 2:15-18)
- Proclaim the Good News gospel alone (Colossians 1:28)
- Adopt no rule of faith and practice but the Bible (I Timothy 3:16-17)
- Wear no name but the one in the Bible for followers of Christ. Christian. (Acts 11:26)
- Practice the ordinances established by Christ. One is baptized through immersion of the penitent believer (Acts 2:38)
- Weekly observance of the Lord’s Supper as a memorial of our Lord’s death and resurrection for our salvation (I Cor. 11:23-30, Acts 20:7)
- Worship in spirit and truth (John 4: 23-24)
- Foster Christian fellowship (Acts 2:42
- Equip believes to carry on a faithful minister (Ephesians 4:11-16)
- Be a family church where the God given role for each family member is outlined and lived for the glory of God and preservation of the family unit in our society (Eph. 5:21-6:4)
We welcome everyone to attend our services and fellowship opportunities. For any questions, please feel free to contact the church office. One of the leaders of our church will be in contact as soon as possible.